Public Records Requests
The Peoria Unified School District Governing Board recognizes the public’s right to information concerning district actions, policies and the details of educational and business operations. Public records of the district will be open for inspection by any person in accordance with Arizona Public Records Law.
Public records of the district will be open for inspection by any person as provided by law.
- Access the Public Records Request form here
- Submit the form to the Public Relations Department to email@example.com
- You will be contacted once the documents are prepared
- Most submissions are processed within ten business days. This excludes requests for employee e-mails which may extend beyond ten days
- Please arrange a date and time with Public Relations Department to pick up documents