Senior Planner Fall 2018
Senior Planner/Timeline 2018-2019
*** Dates Subject to Change – check Liberty website for most current info.
- Meet with your counselor; make sure you are scheduled for the correct number of credits needed to graduate!
- Request a Federal Student Aid I.D. (FSA ID) for FAFSA (federal financial aid) – https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa/filling-out/fsaid
- Register for ACT or SAT retakes if interested in university admission and scholarship. Visit: www.act.org or www.collegeboard.com
- Update the PUSD Scholarship Data Base, keep searching for scholarships!
- Aug. 29 - Cap/Gown and Announcement Information is distributed by Elite Southwest, best to order early!
- Sept. 12, lunch and 5:00 p.m. – Elite Southwest answering questions and picking up order forms during lunch and in the evening for parents.
- Visit: www.esbalfour.com
- Sept. 24, 6:00 p.m.– Tri-University Night @ Liberty, for students and parents to attend – information from the 3 in-state public universities
- College Bound Students – finalize list of potential colleges and check application deadlines.
- Oct. 1 - Start FAFSA form – https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa - student and parent need FSA ID numbers and 2017 tax information before completing the FAFSA
- Oct. 1 – complete University Applications, especially out of state and those students interested in scholarships.
- Oct. 14, 1:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. – Greater Phoenix Performing and Visual Arts College Fair – www.nacacnet.org , held at A.S.U.’s Memorial Union, Tempe
- Oct. 21, 11:00 a.m.-3:00 p.m. – Greater Phoenix National College Fair – www.nacacnet.org , held at Phoenix Convention Center
- Request transcripts from the Records Office directly or via www.parchment.com
- Nov. 30 – Deadline to submit senior photo for yearbook – Contact Grads Photography: 623-580-4723, www.gradsphotography.com
- If living on campus for College – check housing deadlines and deposit due dates.
- Complete all College Applications by Dec.1!
- Jan. 17, lunch and 5:00 p.m. – Elite Southwest on campus for ordering graduation items.
- Jan. 18 – deadline for parents to submit Senior Recognition Ads for the yearbook, visit: www.jostensadservice.com
- Continue to check the career center for scholarships
- Feb. 14 - ASVAB test for those interested in the military sign up and get details in the career center.
- Those attending community college – complete applications and take placement tests.
- Last chance to order cap and gown – typically price increases as the date gets closer!!
- April 10 – Announcements and class rings delivered to LHS if you order them from Elite Southwest
- May 2 – Cap/Gowns delivered to LHS
- May 6-17 – AP Testing
- May 10 – Last day to submit community service credit or transcripts from outside the district.
- May 15-17 – Senior Exams
- May 17 – Senior Check Out
- May 21, 7:45 a.m. – Graduation Practice at LHS
- May 23, 3:00 p.m. – Graduation at University of Phoenix Stadium!
For additional information – check out the Liberty High School webpage, including the guidance link and updated calendar information