Contact Information for High School Counselors and Career Center Specialists
Who do I contact for which service?
- Counselors provide support and guidance on academic and post-secondary planning. They can also assist with short-term support of social emotional needs.
- Career Specialists provides assistance with post-secondary planning. They can connect you with college admission reps, military reps, etc. They are also the main contact for Dual Enrollment questions.
- Counseling Secretary/Registrars serve as the contact for all new enrollments, answers general Counseling office questions, and makes appointments with Counselors.
- Records Specialists provide support with any records/transcript requests and are the main contact for student withdrawal from school.
- Social Workers provide targeted intervention to support students with academic, social, and/or emotional needs.
Visit each high school's website for contact information:
Centennial High School Counseling
Ironwood High School Counseling
Liberty High School Counseling
Raymond S. Kellis High School Counseling
Sunrise Mountain High School Counseling