• Contact Information for High School Counselors and Career Center Specialists


    Who do I contact for which service?

    • Counselors provide support and guidance on academic and post-secondary planning.  They can also assist with short-term support of social emotional needs. 
    • Career Specialists provides assistance with post-secondary planning.  They can connect you with college admission reps, military reps, etc.  They are also the main contact for Dual Enrollment questions.
    • Counseling Secretary/Registrars serve as the contact for all new enrollments, answers general Counseling office questions, and makes appointments with Counselors.
    • Records Specialists provide support with any records/transcript requests and are the main contact for student withdrawal from school.
    • Social Workers provide targeted intervention to support students with academic, social, and/or emotional needs.