Finding Social Emotional Assistance in Peoria Unified

  • All Peoria Unified high schools are staffed with School Counselors. Every student is assigned a counselor.  While Counselors don't offer long-term mental health counseling and support, they can help students problem solve and work through emotional trauma.  Counselors can connect students and families to helpful resources. 

    Some high schools and elementary schools are staffed with Social Workers.  Social workers can provide more extensive assistance and resource when it comes to social emotional needs. See the staff section below to look for a social worker at your school! 

Social Emotional Resources

  • Canyon Elementary
  • Centennial High
  • Desert Palms Elementary
  • District Office
  • Foothills Elementary
  • Heritage Elementary
  • Ira A Murphy Elementary
  • Ironwood High
  • Peoria Flex Academy
  • Santa Fe Elementary
  • Sky View Elementary
Showing results for "Professor named Smith at Elementary School"