We work with the entire community through our individual CTE program Advisory Councils and CTE Commission to ensure students learn current technology, work-place standards, and skills needed to be successful. Our partners include business and industry, post-secondary education (colleges, universities, tech schools & military), parents, alumni and other community members.
- meet business & industry needs
- provide a qualified workforce
- ensure Arizona's economic development
OUR FUTURE WORKFORCE
Help prepare our future workforce by sharing your expertise, time and resources through:
- Internships & Job Shadowing (paid or unpaid)
- Classroom Guest Speakers
- Mock Interviews
- Curriculum Review
- CTE Advisory Council Membership
- Student Competition Judging
- Donations for program equipment, certifications, scholarships, & registration fees
WorkBased Learning Placement Board
Below you will find WBL opportunities provided by Peoria’s Business partners. If you have a position you'd like to post please contact us.
Currently being updated.
Peoria CTE Alumni Page on Linkedin