- Have attained junior or senior status and on track to graduate
- Demonstrated excellence in the first two years of high school math and science*;
- Desire to work in a project-based, real-world environment with business professionals and other Peoria Unified students;
- Be willing to comply with business ethics and dress codes as determined by the MET strand in which you are involved;
- Be willing to spend 3 hours a day away from your home school; and
- Be able to access transportation to potential business partner sites.
*Medical students must have a 3.0 GPA to earn Grand Canyon University college credit through the MET Professional Academy.
In order to earn the full GCU STEM Scholars program distinction, including a GCU tuition scholarship, students must have and maintain a cumulative, unweighted 3.25 GPA.