- Marshall Ranch Elementary School
Marshall Ranch Families:
Thank you for your patience as we navigate this unusual situation together. We truly look forward to getting back in touch with our families and educating our students. Please see below for some helpful information as we prepare for the start of the school year.
Laptop Check Out
We will be issuing laptops to families that need to borrow technology next week. Laptops are available to all MR currently enrolled students regardless of the families choice on the My School, My Way plan. We will be conducting this process in a different fashion than the spring. Each student will need to obtain a laptop form the school in which they enrolled. Laptop check out for Marshall Ranch students only will be held on our campus beginning July 27th . Please be aware only a designated parent/guardian may pick up a laptop for their child. Please bring a valid I.D. to verify identity with our staff. Please see our Marshall Ranch schedule below
Marshall Ranch students will be able to check out laptops 7:00-11:00am on the following dates. We have broken distribution up by grade levels to try and prevent long wait times for our families. If you are not available to come on your designated date we will not turn you away. If you have multiple children we will accommodate all grade levels in one visit.
Monday, July 27th: KG and 1st & 2nd Graders
Tuesday, July 28th: 3rd & 4th Graders
Wednesday, July 29th: 5th & 6th Graders
Friday, July 31st: 7th & 8th Graders
**We understand that many parents might not be available on a weekday. We will also have laptop distribution on Saturday, Aug. 1st 8:00-10:00am.
Laptop Pick Up Procedures:
- Please approach the parking lot from the traffic light on Cactus Rd. and 55th Ave so that our line will form along the playground/bus loading area if necessary.
- Pull up to the curb in front of the school and please STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE.
- A staff member will ask for your student’s name and you will be asked to show a picture ID. Only Parent/Guardians of a student will be authorized to sign out a laptop.
- You will be given a form to read and sign before a laptop is provided.
- We will have to log your student into their laptop before it leaves campus to build their profile. This will take a few minutes, but we are streamlining the process the best we can. We ask you to please be patient during this process.
Important Notes to Consider:
- If you are unable to make any of the designated times, you can schedule a pick up time by calling the office at 623-486-6450.
- If you have a viable laptop at home for your student to use, you do not need to check out one from the school.
- You may check out a laptop for each of your students if necessary.
- If you have concerns regarding internet access please call the office to learnt about an available solution at 623-486-6450.
Homeroom Teacher Assignments
Due to privacy guidelines, we will not longer be posting class lists in the windows of the front office. Moving forward parents will be able to view this information on their ParentVue account or students can access it in StudentVue. Students can access their StudentVue using their same username and password they use to log in to any school computer. If you as a parent/guardian have never set up your ParentVue account, we ask that you do so at this time. Each parent/guardian has their own profile. You will need to provide a valid picture ID in person to obtain your activation key. We recommend you do this while checking out a laptop for your student. If you will not be checking out a laptop you may call the office to set up an appointment to come in for your activation key. Our office hours are 8am-3:30pm. Please call us at 623-486-6450 before coming to the school as the office is open by appointment only.
Homeroom assignments and class information will be visible on ParentVue/StudentVue on Monday, Aug. 3rd.
We hope our families are doing well and we look forward to seeing you in person in the future. Please give us a call if you have questions or need assistance. 623-486-6450.