If approved, how will funds from the critical needs bond be spent?
If passed, funds will be used in the following ways:
- To renovate and provide essential and critical improvements to instructional and operational buildings at existing elementary, high schools and support centers including restrooms, heating, air conditioning, parking, and roofing projects;
- To implement safety features at all school sites;
- To replace student and staff computer devices, servers and technology infrastructure;
- To replace student transportation vehicles including special education and activity buses;
- To acquire land for the future construction of a new high school