- Peoria eCampus
- Student/Parent Handbook
I have/plan to complete this online student orientation course and agree to the following:
- I understand that I will be dropped from the course and tuition will not be reimbursed if I have not logged time and been active in the course for two consecutive weeks.
- I understand that my time spent on course work will be monitored and that it will be necessary for me to spend at least 400 minutes per week (fall & spring) 800 minutes (summer), per eCampus course.
- I understand that I must bring the signed parent report to the scheduled in-person final exam/assessment date or I will not be able to take the final exam.
- I understand that I must present my school ID in order to take any in-person mid-term or final exam/assessments.
- I understand that I must complete the online student orientation course within the first three days of starting the course.
- I understand that I must have access to and fluency with a computer and the Peoria Unified web-based email program.
- I understand that should my hardware and/or software fail, I must assume responsibility for making necessary repairs or arrangements in a timely fashion so that I may continue in this course.
- I understand that it is my responsibility to complete all assignments in a timely manner and that my grade will suffer should my assignments not be completed by the due dates set by the course instructor.
- I promise that all work performed and submitted in this class will be my own. I understand that should any lesson assignment, test, or exam performed in this class be determined not to be of my own work, I will be subject to disciplinary actions.
- I agree to maintain a backup copy of my logged hours, which identifies the hours spent on course work and a description of work completed.
- I agree to check my PUSD email account regularly during the week and on weekends for important notices regarding my course.
- I understand that I am required to attend the mid-term and final assessment in person on the date and at the location scheduled by my instructor and that I will have to show ID (i.e., School ID) in order to take the final exam.
- I understand that if my grade falls below a 70%, I will be required to attend a weekly in-person tutorial session, on the days and at the location scheduled by my instructor.
- I understand that in order to drop my eCampus course, I must do so prior to the 6th week of the term or semester in order for a grade not to be posted on my transcript.
- I understand that if I do not take the mandatory state tests at my home school, I will no longer be eligible to take eCampus classes.
- I understand that failure to follow these guidelines in this contract may result in me being withdrawn and or dropped from my eCampus courses.