AS A STUDENT YOU WILL:
- Learn to identify market opportunities and strategically execute innovative solutions
- Build a strong foundation in strategic planning and analysis, product development, collaboration, leadership, communication and team building.
- Make connections through resources and mentorships to help turn ideas into reality.
- Work alongside a diverse range of industry professionals.
- Apply a creative approach to problem solving through human-centered design.
- Learn to utilize industry standard graphic design tools for branding and sharing venture.
HIGH SCHOOL COURSE SEQUENCE
- MET Global Business I Honors
- MET Global Business Professional Internship Honors
- MET Global Business II Honors
- MET Global Business Professional Internship II Honors
- ASU Office of Entrepreneurship + Innovation
- Small Business Adminstration (SBA)