- Have attained sophomore, junior or senior status and on track to graduate.
- Medical, Engineering and Cybersecurity are open to juniors and seniors.
- Bioscience and Global Business are one-year programs and are open to sophomores, juniors and seniors.
- Demonstrated excellence in math and science*;
- Desire to work in a project-based, real-world environment with business professionals and other Peoria Unified students;
- Be willing to comply with business ethics and dress codes as determined by the MET strand in which you are involved;
- Be willing to attend two class periods away from your home school
*Medical students must have a 3.0 GPA to earn Grand Canyon University college credit through the MET Professional Academy.