Transcript Requests During COVID-19 School Closures

  • Transcript requests can be made one of two ways:


    The fastest way to have an official transcript sent to a college or university is by using the service offered at Parchment


    You can request an official or unofficial transcript by emailing, email the High School’s Records Specialist. In your email be sure to include the student’s name, date of birth, graduation year, student ID#, if known, and the name and address of the institution the transcript is to be sent to. A full list of records specialists is listed below:


    Guidance Counselors can pull unofficial transcripts; however, official transcripts must come from the Records office. Records Specialists are checking their phone messages and faxes, as well, but are only in the office a few days a week.



    Class of 2020: FINAL transcripts will be automatically sent based on responses to the Senior Check-out survey in May. It is very important to complete this, even if not attending college. Once the survey is completed, there is no need to request final transcripts at the end of Summer.