Extracurricular activities are an integral part of the school environment. Getting involved gives students the opportunity to:
- develop leadership skills.
- make friends and connect with other students.
- participate in an environment, outside of the classroom, that promotes self-discipline, respect, responsibility and a positive work ethic.
- explore new interests and discover new talents.
- expand knowledge and develop new skills.
- participate in contests and competitions.
- gain social confidence.
- be connected to Cactus
At Cactus, no one is invisible and we will find a home for you. We are always willing to start new clubs to match the interests of our students.