Extracurricular activities are an integral part of the school environment. Getting involved gives students the opportunity to:
- Develop leadership skills.
- Make friends and connect with other students.
- Participate in an environment, outside of the classroom, that promotes self-discipline, respect, responsibility and a positive work ethic.
- Explore new interests and discover new talents.
- Expand knowledge and develop new skills.
- Participate in contests and competitions.
- Gain social confidence.
- Be connected to Cactus.
At Cactus, no one is invisible and we will find a home for you. We are always willing to start new clubs to match the interests of our students.