Mission & Overview
The Sun Valley Parent Teacher Student Organization (PTSO) is an organization whose purpose is to strengthen, enhance, and encourage a positive, and engaging educational and social environment at Sun Valley Elementary School.
Sun Valley PTSO goals:
- To complement the school curriculum with additional opportunities for parents, teachers and students to learn, socialize, communicate and grow.
- To benefit deserving students by granting a scholarship to an 8th grader at the end of the year.
- To recognize and foster diversity.
- To reward and support all of the staff and students at Sun Valley.
- The PTSO’s activities are funded through parent donations and our partnerships with Fry’s, Peter Piper Pizza, McDonalds and many more fundraisers and community events.
Monies raised throughout the year are used to support the following:
SV Staff and Students
Muffins with Mom
Donuts with Dad
Activities for the Students