The safety of students and staff is the Peoria Unified School District's number one priority.
Safe School Line 623-486-6199
In order to maintain the safest learning environment, Peoria Unified School District offers a 24-hour Safe School Line for students, parents and community members to anonymously report threats or suspicious activity. Any messages will be retrieved during the district's regular business hours and reported to the appropriate school principal.
The Peoria Unified School District has a zero tolerance policy on bullying. Resources are available for parents and students if you suspect someone has been bullied. To view the Parents Guide to Bullying, or the Bullying Prevention Brochure, see the links on the right.
How do I report bullying?
• Tell a teacher, principal, guidance counselor or any staff member on campus
• Tell parents or a family member
• Tell any adult you know and trust
• Complete a Bully Incident Report Form and return it to your school’s front office
• Call Peoria Unified’s Safe School Line at 623-486-6199
• Additional resources can be found at http://www.stopbullying.gov
School Resource Officers
The Peoria Unified School District is proud to partner with the City of Glendale and City of Peoria to provide School Resource Officers on all seven high school campuses.