The Apache Site Council consists of parents, staff members, and administration. The purpose of our Site Council is to engage in constructive conversation about what is happening at our school. Topics relate to the components of the Peoria Unified School District Strategic Plan: student learning, parent and community partnerships, and attracting and retaining staff.
All Site Council meetings are open. We encourage parents to join us for one meeting or every meeting this year. We meet at 2 pm in the conference room.
Vision: Every Student, Every Day, Prepared to Shape tomorrow.
Mission: Empowering students to fulfill their potential.
Site Council Members
- Jennifer Cooper (Parent)
- Elizabeth Guynes (Parent)
- Erin Harr (Parent)
- Chris Rippey (Parent)
- Elizabeth Moncibaez (Parent and Cafeteria Staff)
- Rosemary Martin (3rd Grade Teacher)
- Kelly Knapp (Parent and 2nd Grade Teacher)
- Barbara Troyky (Office Manager)
- Heidi Stillman (Principal)
- John Brown (Assistant Principal)