No Pass, No Play:
- State Board of Education Rule R7-208 as mandated by the Arizona State Legislature requires that each school district must have in place a "No Pass, No Play" policy. The Peoria Unified School District views this policy as a tool for motivating student athletes to be successful in their academic subjects. District policy requires the following:
- Student athletes receive a weekly grade check to determine their eligibility to participate in athletic competitions.
- A student must receive a passing grade in all enrolled classes on the weekly grade check preceding the contest or performance.
- When a student's grade falls at or below 65% (+or- 2%), the student must be warned of potential ineligibility. Warning of potential ineligibility must take place before ineligibility is declared.
- Ineligibility is declared on Friday and the student is ineligible beginning the following Monday.
- Students are ineligible until they earn a passing grade.
- Student athletes with an Individual Education Plan or 504 accommodations must continue to make adequate progress toward achieving their goals to be eligible to participate.
- An elementary athletic participation fee of $25.00 per student with a maximum of $50.00 per family, per year will be charged. This fee will cover all sports the student participates in throughout the year.
Athletes Medical Form:
- All athletes must have an Athletic Medical form on file with the Front Office before trying out for any sport at Frontier. The form can be downloaded by clicking here.