We have a granted program at Heritage that provides academic before and after-school learning and fun. Here is our list for Fall of 2023, some classes may be FULL already.
- Math Magicians- Students will work in small groups to play math games, interact with math manipulatives, and learn math in fun ways. Tuesdays & Thursdays 3-4:15 PM (1st/2nd grade)
- Word Wizards- Practice and play fun games with letters, sounds, and words to become a better reader. Tuesdays & Thursdays 3-4:15 PM (1st/2nd grade)
- K1 STEM FUNdementals with LEGOs- Let your imagination run wild with thousands of Legos. Build projects such as trains, helicopters, and treehouses. Design and build your best ideas too! Tuesdays 3-4:15 PM
- JH Kiwi Engineers- Students will build hands-on science and engineering robots and machines using the popular Kiwi Kits. These machines can be brought home each week! Mondays 3-4:15 PM
- Board Game Club- Students will work on teamwork, creativity, strategy, and self-confidence as they work on familiar and new board games. Tuesdays & Thursdays 3-4:15 PM (3rd-6th grade)