WATCH FOR UPCOMING INFORMATION SOON!
WELCOME TO LAKE PLEASANT ELEMENTARY!
Lake Pleasant PTO's goal is to raise money to benefit the children at Lake Pleasant Elementary. Meetings are posted on the school calendar. Everyone is welcome to attend.
If you would like to get involved, please contact PTO! There are always volunteer opportunities on or off campus. The success of PTO depends solely on our volunteers!
In the 2017-18 school year Lake Pleasant PTO raised over $58,000 and purchased student laptops, library books, and technology. The PTO also purchased four filtered water bottle drinking fountains, sports equipment and uniforms, and needed classroom supplies for teachers and the school.
EASY WAYS TO HELP RAISE MONEY FOR LAKE PLEASANT PTO:
https://smile.amazon.com/ch/27-0357986 - this is a direct link to our PTO
Amazon donates 0.5% of the price of your eligible AmazonSmile purchases to the charitable organization of your choice.
AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service. Each quarter, the AmazonSmile Foundation makes donations by electronic fund transfer. Donations will be transferred approximately 45 days after the end of each calendar quarter.
Choose ---- Lp Silver Hawks PTO
PLEASE NOTE: Before you can link your Fry’s V.I.P card to an organization, you must have an email address.
STEP 1: Creating an Online Fry’s Account
**NOTE: If you already have an online Fry’s account, skip to #2
* Go to http://www.frysfood.com/
* Click on "Welcome! Sign In" (top right)
* Click on "No Account? Register" (top right)
* Under "Create an Account", enter your email and create a password (write down your email & password—you will need it in step 2)
* Under "Select your preferred store", enter your postal code and click "Find"
* Select your store then click on “Create Account”
* You will then be prompted to check your email for the confirmation email
* Click the hyperlink "View My Account" in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account
* Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice
STEP 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
* Select "Sign-In".
* Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’. (this will be the email and password you created in step 1)
* Under "Welcome back!" click "Your Name/My Account"
* Under "Account Summary” scroll down "Community Rewards"
* Click ‘enroll’ under "Community Rewards", if prompted, enter personal information
* Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number or name of organization then select ‘search’. (You can get the NPO number from your organization)
* Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization (left side)
* Then select ‘save changes’.
* If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your account summary page.
Simply make a purchase of qualifying school supplies, provide your school ID at checkout and your designated school will receive 5% back in credits for FREE supplies!
It's a small act that can make a huge difference.
SCHOOL ID #: 70221859
PTO raised over $1,000 in 2017-18 just by families turning in box tops! Please continue to save and turn them in all year! Click here for the Box Top Collection form or just put them in a baggie, write the teacher's name on the front and turn into the front office! Please double check expiration dates!
Make sure you download the Box Top App to earn more points! https://www.boxtops4education.com/
BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB BLUE CLOTHING COLLECTION BIN
Donate your used clothing and shoes to the BLUE BIN in the school parking lot and help raise money for Lake Pleasant Elementary! The school will receive money each year (based on per pound) of clothing donated! Last year Lake Pleasant received over $300!!