Lake Pleasant Site Council
The purpose of Site Council is to ensure that individuals who are affected by the outcome of a decision at the school site share in the decision making process. Items discussed: Review Curriculum, Budget, and school site issues and make recommendations to school administration.
Site Council is made up on parents/guardians of students enrolled, a community member, teacher representatives, classified staff respresentative(s) and the Principal and Assistant Principal.
The 2020-2021 Site Council Membership includes:
- Dustin Hamman, Principal
- Brianne Woods, Assistant Principal
- Debbie Southards, Classified Staff
- Amy Patterson, 7th Grade Teacher
- Morgan Shea, Kinder Teacher
- Sarah Mendiola, Kinder Teacher
- Kathy McKinstry, Community Member
- Meghan Weltsch, Parent
- Melissa Briggs, Parents
Agendas are posted at least 48 hours prior to each meeting.