Lake Pleasant Site Council
The purpose of Site Council is to ensure that individuals who are affected by the outcome of a decision at the school site share in the decision making process. Items discussed: Review Curriculum, Budget, and school site issues and make recommendations to school administration.
Site Council is made up on parents/guardians of students enrolled, a community member, teacher representatives, classified staff respresentative(s) and the Principal and Assistant Principal.
The 2021-2022 Site Council Membership includes:
- Dustin Hamman, Principal
- Brianne Woods, Assistant Principal
- Debbie Southards, Classified Staff
- Brent LoPresto, TLC Teacher
- Kayla Waltrip, 1st Grade Teacher
- Christine Hager, 4th Grade Teacher
- Kathy McKinstry, Community Member
- Meghan Weltsch, Parent
- Melissa Briggs, Parent
- Rachelle Morris, Parent
Agendas are posted at least 48 hours prior to each meeting.