Driving & Parking Regulations
Student parking permits are available for purchase in the Kellis Bookstore on campus. All students registered in one or more classes who wish to park on-campus must visit the Bookstore to register their vehicle and pay the fee. Students must display their valid parking permits at all times. Parking permits are non-transferable. The Kellis student parking lot is monitored by campus security, but students utilize it at their own risk. The school is not responsible for theft or damage. Students are encouraged to lock their cars at all times.
To register a vehicle and receive a parking permit, a student must:
- Possess a valid Arizona driver’s license.
- Show proof of insurance.
- Show the vehicle’s registration.
- Pay the annual permit fee.
- Be current on student account balances.
Please refer to the Peoria Unified approved fee schedule for the parking permit fee.
Guidelines for Safe and Appropriate Use of Kellis Parking Lots
- Pedestrians have the right of way at all times on campus.
- Students are to park only in the areas designated for student parking.
- Students are not to park in the designated visitor or faculty areas.
- Reserved student car pool spaces are available for students who register with the office.
- Loitering in the parking lot is prohibited.
- Driving in a manner that staff deem to be unsafe or hazardous may result in immediate revocation of campus driving and parking privileges.