FALL 2020 TESTING
November 19 - Grades 10-11-12 / 2nd Hour
November 20 - Grade 9 / 2nd Hour
December 1 - Make Up Civics Testing
SPRING 2021 TESTING
March 1 - 2
May 3 - 4
In order to prepare for the Civics test, please utilize the following resources. The 100 Civics Questions and Answers should be your primary resource for preparation.
- 100 Civics Questions and Answers
- Civics Practice Test
- Study Guide and Activities
- On the Student Portal there is a link on the upper left hand side called American Civics Test Review Activities. All students can access these resources at any time.
- On the district portal students can go to Moodle Course, search for “prep-civics”. They will find a civics prep course that will give them short passages to read, videos to watch, and quizzes to take. The review course is designed to be done at home. Click the link below, log in with district username and password, and self-enroll in the course.
- In addition, there are free apps students can load on their phones using the key words: US Citizenship.