Our Mission: Creating a Culture of Achievement
The Centennial High School community develops in every student the skills and confidence necessary to overcome challenges and achieve at high levels. We value diversity and collaborate to create an inclusive, spirited, and supportive culture that guarantees every Coyote a safe, engaging, world-class education. We honor each other, practice integrity, and cultivate and celebrate excellence.
A World-Class Culture and Community
Coyote Pride Values:
Honor, Integrity, and Excellence
Our Collective Commitments:
- Data-Driven, Highly-Effective Professional Learning Teams
- Engaging, Differentiated Instruction, and Embedded Technology
- Embedded Social Emotional Learning
- Shared Decision Making
Our Critical Instructional Skills:
- Focus Students on the Learning
- Engage All Students Throughout the Lesson
- Assess Student Learning & Adjust Accordingly
- Incorporate Appropriate Rigor
Our 2022-2023 Goals:
- We will embrace collaboration and quality instruction as the means to raise student achievement on the Aspire and ACT tests.
- We will renew student and staff commitment to our campus’ Coyote Pride values of Honor, Integrity and Excellence through shared systems and actions.
- We will enhance communication, preparedness and prevention efforts to ensure student and staff safety.
- We will develop our staff’s understanding of the five social emotional competencies and analyze how these competencies currently exist in school curriculum and practices so that we can determine how to better integrate social emotional learning into our culture.