Clubs & Activities
Extracurricular activites are an essential component of Centennial High School. Centennial students disiplay "Coyote Pride" through various activities and experiences where life-long relationships and memories are created. Participation in extracurricular activities enables students to:
- Explore personal interests
- Build self-determination skills
- Strengthen relationships with teachers, staff, and peers
- Develop leadership skills
- Gain social confidence and make new friends
- Foster creativity and develop new skills
- Engage in "Coyote Pride"
Centennial is proud to provide students with a well-rounded educational experience by offering a wide varitey of student clubs and organizations.