IMPORTANT ADDITION TO REGISTER MY ATHLETE!!!
If you created or updated your athlete’s account for 19/20 and they plan on participating in Winter and Spring sports, log on to the account to view the additional form that the Peoria Unified School District has added. This form is found on the bottom of the Registration Page and is labeled, “Participation Form”. You will need to print out the form or pick up a copy from the school office, sign and date it and upload to the account. If you do not update your athlete’s account with the completed form, and they were previously cleared for a Winter or Spring sport, they will no longer be cleared until the update is completed. Please complete and upload the form now so there are no delays when your athlete is trying out for the Winter and Spring seasons. This update will not affect the current Fall season.
Liberty Parents and athletes,
We are excited that you have an interest in one or more of our sports programs. All Athletes, Spiritline members and Band members must be “cleared” before they can participate, this includes camps and tryouts. This clearance is not required until the student has completed their 8th grade year. Any camps they attend before that will require a liability form that the coach will provide. Liberty High School uses an online website for our clearance process called, “Register My Athlete” and all clearance information is submitted online.
It is simple to use and accounts only need to be created one time in the student’s high school career. Parents can go in once a year to upload the students new physical and choose the sports the athlete is interested in, or go online at any time to keep general information updated. Athletes choose what sports they want to participate in from their account and coaches have access to see who has been cleared. Register My Athlete streamlines the clearance process and gives parents instant access to their student’s athletic information.
Please scroll down to find requirements, directions and links to complete the athletic clearance process.
- Participation in sports, band or spirit line requires Athletic Clearance, this includes tryouts and camps. Follow the steps below to complete your student's Athletic Clearance.
- RETURNING ATHLETES - Log in to the account and click on the "Navigation" button on the left side, click on the athlete's name. At the top of the next page click on the "New Registration" button and follow the prompts. One of the options is to choose the schol year, please choose 19/20, then complete the rest of the registration.
- NEW ATHLETES - Create an account on the Register My Athlete website. This account is only created once in a student's high school career. A family can have one account with multiple children on it.
- Make sure all forms/I Agree boxes and "E-Signatures" are completed on your student's Register My Athlete Account.
- Your student must have a physical, the forms must be signed by a doctor and have the doctor's office stamp on it to be valid. Any physical for an upcoming school year must be done AFTER March 1st. This physical will be good from March 1st through May 31st of the upcoming school year. Upload completed forms to your Register my Athlete account. A new physical must be completed and uploaded for each school year. A link to the forms is below.
- Students must take the Brainbook test on the AIA website and the certificate must be uploaded to your student's Register My Athlete account. This test is only taken once and rolls over year to year.
- You must print out the Participation Form, parent/guardian and student must sign and date and then upload to the account.
- Students are required to have health insurance to participate. If you do not have health insurance there is a link below that offers a student plan at a low cost. K&K insurance is not affiliated with the Peoria Unified School District.
- Click on the links below to complete your student's athletic clearance.
Register My Athlete Technical Support
Technical Support Information
E-mail support: email registermyathlete support
Phone support: (435) 213-1601
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM (Mountain Time)