Liberty Parents and Athletes,
We are excited that you have an interest in one or more of our sports programs. All Athletes, Spiritline members, and Band members must be “cleared” before they can participate, this includes camps and tryouts. This clearance is not required until the student has completed their 8th grade year. Any camps they attend before that will require a liability form that the coach will provide. Liberty High School uses an online website for our clearance process called, “Register My Athlete” and all clearance information is submitted online.
It is simple to use and accounts only need to be created one time in the student’s high school career. Parents can go in once a year to upload the student's new physical and other forms, choose the sports the athlete is interested in, or go online at any time to keep general information updated. Athletes choose what sports they want to participate in from their account and coaches have access to see who has been cleared. Register My Athlete streamlines the clearance process and gives parents instant access to their student’s athletic information.
Please scroll down to find requirements, directions and links to complete the athletic clearance process.
- Participation in sports, band, or spirit line requires Athletic Clearance. This includes tryouts and camps. Follow the steps below to complete your student's Athletic Clearance.
- RETURNING ATHLETES - Log in to the account and click on the "Navigation" button on the left side, click on the athlete's name. At the top of the next page click on the "New Registration" button and follow the prompts. One of the options is to choose the school year; please choose 20/21, then complete the rest of the registration.
- NEW ATHLETES - Create an account on the Register My Athlete website. This account is only created once in a student's high school career. A family can have one account with multiple children on it. Just log in to your current students account, click on the "Navigation" button and then click "Add an Athlete."
- Make sure all forms/I Agree boxes and "E-Signatures" are completed on your student's Register My Athlete Account.
- Your student must have a physical, the forms must be signed by a doctor and have the doctor's office stamp on it to be valid. Any physical for an upcoming school year must be done AFTER March 1st. This physical will be good from March 1st through the last day of school for the upcoming school year. Upload completed forms to your Register my Athlete account. A new physical must be completed and uploaded for each school year. A link to the forms is below.
- Students must take the Brainbook test on the AIA website and the certificate must be uploaded to your student's Register My Athlete account. This test is only taken once and rolls over year to year.
- You must print out the Release of Liability Assumption of Risk form, parent/guardian and student must sign and date and then upload to the account.
- Students athletes are required to have health insurance to participate. If you do not have health insurance there is a link below that offers a student plan at a low cost. K&K insurance is not affiliated with the Peoria Unified School District.
- Every Athlete must fill out the COVID Release of Liability form. This form is turned into the coach of the sport they are participating in. This form only needs to be filled out once for the year, not for every sport they participate in. A record of the form will be kept in the athletic office. Please print and fill out the form and give to the coach.
- Click on the links below to complete your student's athletic clearance.
Register My Athlete Technical Support
Technical Support Information
E-mail support: email registermyathlete support
Phone support: (435) 213-1601
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM (Mountain Time)
Links for Athletic Clearance
All Transferring Students must fill out the AIA Transfer Form. This includes in state, out of state and out of country transfers. AIA Transfer Form
- Link to CV19 Waiver form