Reasons Why You Should Apply for Scholarships (all 4 years of high school)
- Every little bit helps
- Can keep you from having college debt
- Helps you pay for education after high school.
- Enriches your life
- If you have volunteered and participated in community service
- 1st generation college student
- Many, many more reasons
Click here to apply to upcoming scholarships.
Check the links below for some scholarship search engines:
Check the links below for sites that link you to multiple opportunities:
Letter of Recommendation
Some scholarships require a letter of recommendation.
Do you need a letter of recommendation? Follow these steps:
1. Fill out the Profile Data Sheet for Letters of Recommendation
2. Give 2-4 weeks notice when asking for a letter.
3. Provide the person with the "Profile Data Sheet for Letters of Recommendation
Click here to learn how to get a great letter of recommendation.