All athletes that want to participate in activities at Centennial High School must be cleared through “Register My Athlete”.
NEW ATHLETES - Create an account on the Register My Athlete website.
- This account is created once in a student's high school career. A family can have one account with multiple children on it.
- A new physical must be completed and uploaded for each school year.
- A link to the forms is below.Physicals must be completed after March 1st to be valid for the following year.
- Physicals must be uploaded to your Register my Athlete account.
RETURNING ATHLETES - Log in to Register My Athlete
- Click on the "Navigation" button on the left side, click on the athlete's name.
- At the top of the next page click on the "New Registration" button and follow the prompts.
- Choose the current schol year
- Complete the rest of the registration. Make sure all forms/I Agree boxes and "E-Signatures" are completed on your student's Register My Athlete Account.
BRAINBOOK - Brainbook Test Link
- Upload the certificate of completion in Register My Athlete.
- This test is only taken once and rolls over year to year.
PARTICIPATION FEE - Pay participation fee here
- ALL athletes are required to pay the $100 participation fee before they will be cleared to participate.
HEALTH INSURANCE - Students are required to have health insurance to participate.
- If you do not have insurance follow this link: Student Accident Insurance Online Enrollment
Register My Athlete Technical Support
E-mail support: email registermyathlete support
Phone support: (435) 213-1601
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM (Mountain Time)