Peoria eCampus Virtual School is a school of choice and is Peoria Unified School District’s full-time online learning option. Students will be taught by certified Peoria Unified teachers who are trained to deliver quality, online teaching and learning.
Some students may need significant in-home support from an adult. Consider your child’s needs before selecting online learning. Students electing to participate in full-time online learning must meet the following criteria.
- Students must have passing grades in all core content areas for school year 22-23. For mid-year transfers, students must be passing current classes.
- Students must be promoted to next grade level. Students being retained should select the in-person learning model.
- High school students will only be permitted to transfer to in-person or online at the beginning of each semester.
- Students could be required to attend in-person tutoring and intervention at our eCampus office (location: Kachina Elementary School) if student is not making adequate course progress.
- Students with Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) will be reviewed upon enrollment to determine if services can be met at Peoria eCampus Virtual School.
- Co-enrollment (enrollment in both eCampus and in the student's home school) is available for high school students only.
- Student must reside in the State of Arizona
Additionally, we suggest you review the student success guidelines and our parent/guardian expectations:
All full-time eCampus students are required to take any state tests, district benchmarks, mid-terms, and final exams in-person at the eCampus Testing Center. eCampus offices and the Testing Center is located on the campus of Kachina Elementary School (5304 W. Crocus Dr., Glendale, AZ 85306). Parents/guardians will be responsible for transporting their student to and from the Testing Center. No district bus services are provided.