The download center contains links to software you will need during your online course experience.
Adobe Reader and Players
- Adobe Acrobat Reader-Many documents in online courses are presented as PDF files. Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® is free software that lets you view and print Adobe Portable Document Format (PDF) files.
- Adobe Flash Player-Adobe Flash Player displays content you may see in your online courses such as interactive animation created with Adobe Flash.
- Adobe Shockwave Player-Adobe Shockwave Player provides support for interactive and online learning applications that may be used in your course.
- Microsoft Office 365 Web Apps-All PUSD students have access to Microsoft Office 365 Web Apps. Create, access, edit and share your Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and OneNote documents online using OneDrive. This cloud based service also provides you with 1TB of free online storage.
- OpenOffice-Open Office is the FREE alternative to other, more expensive productivity and office suites, including Microsoft Office. Open Office offers many of the same features completely FREE.
- VLC Media Player-VLC is a free and open source cross-platform multimedia player and framework that plays most multimedia files as well as DVD, Audio CD, VCD, and various streaming protocols.
- Windows Media Player (.wma, .wmv)-Windows Media® Player Series is the latest version of the free windows media player. Many online courses use video or audio that runs in Windows Media Player.
- Java Download (Windows & Mac)-Download the Java Virtual Machine for using Chat and other course tools in your online course.