Welcome to the Ironwood Eagles Athletic Home Page!
In this section, you will find contacts and information on all of the sports at Ironwood. You will also find the information needed in order for students to participate in sports.
Register My Athlete
Click for Instructional slide show
REGISTER MY ATHLETE gives parents the opportunity to register their student(s) for extracurricular participation at Ironwood High School.
The process goes as follows:
- Go to registermyathlete.com and select Login
- First time users will enter nothing, just click Create Account. Returning users - enter your user email and password and click Login. NOTE: Returning Users who have forgotten User Email/Password, there are instructions at the end of this document.
- The email you use will be your login
- Remember your password!
- You will need these each time you login
- Make sure to mark Parent, then click Submit
- If you are a returning user you may be asked to update your information.
- Continue to complete Athlete Profile, add sport/activity, complete documents and signatures.
Technical Support Information
E-mail support: email@example.com
Phone support: (435) 213-1601
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-5:00 PM (Mountain Time)
UPLOAD YOUR BRAINBOOK CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION (1st Time Athletes Only)
All students interested in athletics must complete the online Brainbook Concussion Education module prior to their first participation in tryouts, camps, or practices. This online course must be completed one time in a student athlete’s high school career. To “pass” the course, students must receive at least an 80% score and then scan their certificate of completion into RegisterMyAthlete. Visit www.aiaacademy.org to begin the Brainbook course, which students must complete ONLY THE FIRST TIME they register to take part in athletics.
Athletic Fees and Tax Credit Donation
Student Athletic Participation Fees
Participation Fee - $100.
This fee covers all sports for the school year. The Participation Fee is due at the beginning of the season.
Tax Credit Donation for Student Athletic Participation Fees
Click to make a tax credit donation online.
Sporting Event Admission Fees
$5 for Adults
$3 for Students (10 and over with Student ID)
$50 for Student Eagle Fan Pass (All games)
Sports where admission fees may apply include:
Football, volleyball, basketball, soccer, wrestling and certain Peoria Unified tournaments.
*For information on Activity Cards, please contact the IHS Booster Club.