About Cross Country
We would like to invite you to consider joining the 2020 Liberty Cross Country team. Cross Country is a rigorous sport run over various terrain to determine which school has the strongest and fastest collection of male and female runners. Who Should consider running?
- If you ran in middle school and plan on competing this Fall
- If you ran track (any event) and do not participate in a Fall sport
- If you participate in a winter sport and do not participate in a fall sport it will greatly improve your speed and endurance as well as help you adjust to high school athletics
- If you enjoy running and want a chance to run with others
- If you want to be a part of a team sport, build character and friendships that will last a life time
Experience with Cross Country is NOT required; only hard work, excellent character, and a commitment to pursuing excellence. There are NO cuts, NO benchwarmers, EVERYONE competes. We look forward to seeing you this summer as we pursue improvement, excellence in running, and a sectional title in the fall.
Practice Information for Cross Country
Practice starts 8/8 at 6:00pm, meet at the Track/Football Field
Practice will be at this time until mid September due to the weather.
Saturday practices will be held at other locations for long runs beginning at 6:00am.
Locations are TBD for Saturdays. Please join the "Remind App" for updates on practice times and schedules.
Text @Libertyx to the number 81010
The last day to join Cross Country for the 20/21 school year is 8/31/2019.
Schedule Coming Soon