Cross Country is a Walk On Sport – Deadline to join is August 31.
Currently meeting Monday-Friday at Liberty @5:30am. Contact-- Dostrus@pusd11.net
First Day of Season is August 24th
Times and dates are subject to change
About Cross Country
We would like to invite you to consider joining the 2020 Liberty Cross Country team. Cross Country is a rigorous sport run over various terrain to determine which school has the strongest and fastest collection of male and female runners. Who Should consider running?
- If you ran in middle school and plan on competing this Fall
- If you ran track (any event) and do not participate in a Fall sport
- If you participate in a winter sport and do not participate in a fall sport it will greatly improve your speed and endurance as well as help you adjust to high school athletics
- If you enjoy running and want a chance to run with others
- If you want to be a part of a team sport, build character and friendships that will last a life time
Experience with Cross Country is NOT required; only hard work, excellent character, and a commitment to pursuing excellence. There are NO cuts, NO benchwarmers, EVERYONE competes. We look forward to seeing you this summer as we pursue improvement, excellence in running, and a sectional title in the fall.
Practice Information for Cross Country
We will have conditioning weekdays at 5:30am prior to school starting, meet at the Track/Football Field
If you would like to get Cross Country information and updates please do the following:
Text @Libertyx to the number 81010
The last day to join Cross Country for the 20/21 school year is 8/31/2019.
Schedule Coming Soon