Important Dates to Know Your Senior Year:
Click here for Senior Picture, Yearbook Sales and Senior Ads information.
September 21-25: Senior Experience - Virtual presentation in your English or Gov/Econ class. Don't have one of these classes this semester? A small group presentation will be given to you during 1st hour on September 24th. Click here if you missed the live meeting for a recorded version.
October 1, 2020: FAFSA Opens - Click here to access the form
October 18th-24th: Virtual Tri University Financial Aid Week - Arizona State University, Northern Arizona University and the University of Arizona are coming together to ensure you and your family are well informed about the opportunities and resources available to you to pay for college.
Now - October 30th: Make an appointment with your counselor to plan the rest of your senior year and discuss plans after graduation.
Click here to make an appointment with Mrs. Hoffner.
Click here to make an appointment with Mrs. Holbrook.
Click here to make an appointment with Mr. Ramey.
Click here to make an appointment with Mrs. Schmidt.
Click here to make an appointment with Ms. Woodyard.
October 20, 2020: ACT Test - this is the free test that you were orginally scheduled as juniors to take, but we needed to cancel it do to the pandemic.
January 20, 2021: ASVAB Test - Sign up here to take the ASVAB test on our campus
Senior Experience for the Class of 2021
"Let the Adventure Begin"
- Seniors, it's time to jump on your flight and head to your destinations (video links). You get to decide which destinations you want to visit, depending on your plans after high school!
- As you watch the videos below, keep your notes and questions here and have this handy when you meet with your counselor for your senior planning meeting. Each of these videos will earn you a badge (the mini pictures next to each video link is your designated badge). If you complete 4 badges and schedule your senior appointment you will be entered in a drawing for prizes!
- To get the most of this experience: Watch the video first, and then open the related links.
- After you’ve completed your destinations, you’ll conclude your trip by returning to your student email to complete a “form” (there is a question on this form where you'll indicate the badges you earned) and book an appointment with your counselor for support.
Watch this video: Trade School, Community College and University
Trade School, Community College and University video links:
- See if your community college credit transfers to an AZ university
- Maricopa Community College Enrollment Information
- Not sure where to start? Click here.
- Maricopa Skills Center - Vocational Training Program Offerings
Watch this video: College Bound Testing
College Bound Testing video links:
Watch this video: Careers
Careers video links:
Watch this video: College Bound Athlete
College Bound Athletes video links:
- NCAA Website
- NCAA: Guide for the College Bound Athlete
- NCAA updated eligibility requirements due to COVID
- Amateurism Certification
- NAIA Website
- NAIA: Guide for the College Bound Student Athlete
- NAIA: Updated eligibility requirements due to COVID
- Community College: MCCC Athletics Website
Watch this video: Military
Military video links:
- www.todaysmilitary.com - Information about each branch
- What is the ASVAB Test?
- ASVAB Practice Tests
- Sign up here to take the ASVAB Test on our campus - January 20th, 2021
Watch this Video: Letters of Recommendation
Letters of Recommendation video links:
Watch this Video: Financial Aid Basics
Financial Aid Basics video links:
- Information that will help you fill out the FAFSA
- Types of Federal Student Aid
- FAFSA 101-All the information you need to fill out the FAFSA
- Financial Aid- Types of aid, how to get to the studenvue scholarship database and links to ASU, NAU and UA scholarship calculators
Watch this Video: Scholarships
Scholarships video links:
- ASU - Obama Scholarship
- UA - Assurance Scholarship
- Davis-Putter Scholarship Fund
- Horatio Alger Association
- College Depot
- Career One Stop
Watch this Video: Applying to College
Applying to College video links:
College Application Information and Resources:
Scholarships and Financial Aid Information: