My Timeline to College - Senior Year
- Meet with your counselor to review your senior year plan.
- Check the ACT/SAT dates and REGISTER.
- Begin searching for scholarships (continue all year).
- Finalize your list of colleges and BE AWARE OF APPLICATION DEADLINES.
- Begin filling out college applications.
- Request letters of recommendation (provide student resume).
- Send Official Transcripts to your College
- Apply for FAFSA FSA ID @ fafsa.ed.gov
- FAFSA OPENS OCTOBER 1st (fafsa.ed.gov)
- Start finishing up college applications
- Set up student accounts (i.e. Louie, ASUrite) and check regularly.
- Check deadlines for college housing applications and deposits.
- BEGIN WATCHING THE MAIL FOR YOUR ACCEPTANCE LETTERS.
- Check "to do list" on university or college account
- Check student account for financial aid report.