How Can I Donate?

  • To make a tax credit donation: Donate online or fill out a paper form and mail or bring it in! Download the School Tax Credit Form

    Complete the form, including your donation, and return by mail or in person to the school the donation is going to or the District Administration Center, 6330 W. Thunderbird Rd., Glendale, AZ 85306. In person tax credit payments can be made at all elementary and high school locations as well as at the District Office during regular business hours. 

    In person payment methods include:

    • Elementary Schools – Cash and check payments only
    • High Schools – Cash, check and credit card payments
    • District Office – Cash, check and credit card payments

    You can make tax donations any time during the school year for extracuricullar activities in public schools. If you don't use the maximum allowed amount for a donation, you can make additional donations until you reach the maximum allowed. For each donation/payment, attach a new School Tax Credit Form for each payment you make. The Arizona tax law (ARS 43-1089.01) allows taxpayers a tax credit up to $200 for Single or Head of Household tax filers and up to $400 for Married Couple Filing a Joint Return when contributing to extracurricular activities in public schools.