The Peoria Unified School District offers a variety of options to advertise within our schools. The district follows a process outlined in our policy to approve or reject advertising based on content that is appropriate for students and our community.
Supporting excellence in education returns a strong future workforce and contributes to the quality of life we enjoy in Glendale and Peoria. With expansive growth in the west valley, unifiED is your source for stories that impact our community.
unifiED has a circulation of 195,000 including portions of Glendale, Peoria, Surprise and Youngtown, where Peoria Unified attracts more than 36,000 students, making it the fourth largest school district in the state. The district’s digital engagement spans 76 social media accounts across three platforms, plus over 78,000 page views each month on its website.
Join us as we launch our inaugural issue which will be shared in print and online after the new school year, in September of 2023. Deadline for all ads is July 15, 2023 and March 15, 2024.*
Inside front or back cover
Specifications for Artwork:
Full page: Trim Size: 8.75” (W) x 11.25” (H) Size includes .125 Bleed on all sides
Half page: Trim Size: 7.5” (W) x 5” (H) No Bleed
Quarter page: Trim Size: 3.75” (W) x 5” (H) No Bleed
Ads should be sent as CMYK (300dpi) PDF files with all graphics, photos and fonts embedded. Images and colors must be CMYK processed colors.
Ad content must comply with Peoria Unified’s Advertising Policy KHB and KHB-R.
The district and its schools will not allow advertisements that would:
- Cause the district to violate and/or conflict with state or federal laws or its Board policies, regulations and code of conduct such as the use of drugs, alcohol, weapons and harassment.
- Violate and/or conflict with student wellness policies and practices.
- Promote illegal discrimination on the basis of gender, race, religion, national original, ethnicity, sexual orientation and/or disability.
- Promote businesses and educational institutions which compete with the same services found within the organizations of Peoria Unified School district.
- Promote illegal activity or inappropriate behavior of minors.
- Contain words, symbols or images that would be regarded as lewd, obscene, vulgar, or plainly offensive if communicated by an employee or student on school grounds.
- Defame a person or organization.
- Threaten serious disruption of a school or school-sponsored activity.
- Promote, oppose or proselytize any political organization or religion. Advertisements that refer to a religious affiliation, figure or event shall not be authorized. This does not supersede any facility rental agreement where a religious organization is permitted to place signage in accordance with that agreement.
- Promote the nomination, retention or election of any person to public office.
- Promote any federal, state or local ballot issue, ballot question or matter that is or may be at issue in a public election. Advertising shall not reference or be related to political figures, elections, or issues.
This list is not all inclusive. The district reserves the right to refuse advertising that would otherwise be inappropriate.
For questions, please contact Danielle Airey, Chief Communications Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Fees for advertising were approved by the Peoria Unified Governing Board on June 8, 2023.