Peoria Unified bus information is available in the Edulog Parent Portal app
The district has a new tool for parents of children who ride the bus. The Edulog Parent Portal app provides parents with time and location information for your child’s bus ride to and from school.
On a daily basis, the app will show you the GPS location of the bus and if you choose, it can send you a push notification when it is nearing your child’s bus stop.
This app is free for parents, caregivers, and students. In addition to displaying the location of your child’s bus and sending push notifications, you can also receive time-sensitive messages from our Transportation department if there are delays or a change in buses that day.
The app can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store using the links below or may be accessed by pointing your smartphone camera at this QR code:
In order to have access to your child’s route information, you must follow these instructions:
- Download the Edulog Parent Portal app (not the Lite version)
- Click “Sign Up”
- Enter your first name / last name/ email address and create a password
- You will receive an email to activate your account
- Once your email is confirmed, log into your Edulog Parent Portal app
- Under “Student List,” click “Add Student” to get access to your child’s information
- Input the following information into the app:
- Enter your child’s first name and last name as it is listed in ParentVUE or Synergy
- Enter your child’s school (Parkridge Elementary School)
- Enter your child’s student ID number (this can be found in ParentVUE)
- Your child’s date of birth
If you entered everything correctly, your access will be granted automatically. If you have more than one child to add, click the + sign in the upper/right corner of the screen to add information for that child.
If there are any misspellings, the login process cannot be completed. An alert will be sent to the Transportation department and the error will be corrected by staff. You will then receive a text message verifying enrollment.
By implementing this tool for our families, the goal is to improve communication regarding buses. We ask that you download this app at your earliest convenience, begin familiarizing yourself with the system and before the end of the school year, we will request some feedback on your experience with this new tool.
If you have additional questions regarding the app, please contact our Transportation department at: 623-773-6600.